Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The contract HRIS Analyst is responsible for maintaining, updating, and managing the Global HRIS databases, while providing reporting and analytics. This position will drive the successful delivery of accurate human capital metrics and analytics for the business and ensure data integrity for all HR systems.
Perform analysis of HRIS systems by researching and identifying the root causes for data problems.Collaborate, consult and partner with business owners regarding business needs and effectively discuss technical and resource availability.
Translate business needs into technical requirements utilizing standard HRIS process models. Monitor and support ongoing maintenance of HRIS external applications including needs analysis, project planning, requirements specification, vendor selection, customization, testing, training and implementation.
Write, maintain and supports a variety of complex reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Work with HRIS team in developing and scheduling standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Responsible for regulatory and internal audits of HR systems and processes. Coordinate with internal and external partners to produce data for the Sarbanes Oxley and other related audits.
Must have Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, IS, Business Administration, or related field
- 3 years of experience in,HRIS/HRMS required.
- Ability to work with MS Access, Ultipro and Ceridian Dayforce strongly preferred.
- Proficient knowledge with all Microsoft Applications (Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Project, Visio)
- Excellent computer skills (i.e., spreadsheets, graphics, database software and Windows).
- Excellent problem-solving/analytics skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment with minimum supervision.
- Excellent time management and work management skills are a must.
- Excellent customer service skills and standards are required.
- HRIS/HRMS: 3 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now