Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
The Regional Office Recruiter works within local sales office to assist in the recruiting efforts of new Independent Contractors. The incumbent will work closely with the North American Recruiting Manager to ensure that available recruiting platforms are successfully utilized, asses their effectiveness, and investigate other channels.
The Regional Office Recruiter will also take direction from the local Regional Distributor to implement the office recruiting strategy and execute required administrative tasks.
Your key accountabilities:
- Support the sales/recruiting efforts by locating qualified candidates using various platforms (pro-active)
- Take calls and emails from ad respondents (inbound)
- Contact and/or qualify applicants that fit the initial profile
- Set-up and conduct interviews on a daily basis
- Responsible for booking 10 pre-qualified candidates to orientation each week
- Follow-up with candidates and internal leads
- Provide assessment and feedback to the North American Recruiting Manager
- Participate in, and seek out, creative and unique recruiting strategies
- Assist the Regional Distributor in the orientation and retention of new recruits including but not limited to: interviews, candidate follow up, candidate motivation, relationship building
- Network with other professionals to obtain new leads and contacts
- Reporting as directed
Your background includes:
- 1-3 years of previous experience in a similar role preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be very professional, courteous, resourceful, and highly responsive
- Proficientin the MS Office suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to skillfully navigate through multiple computer systems/programs simultaneously
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability multi-task effectively
- Detail Oriented
- Superior organizational skills
- Dynamic interpersonal skills: works well with others, builds effective working relationships throughout the organization
- Demonstrated ability to handle stress and work in a self-managed environment that can be highly pressured and constantly changing
- A proven ability to set and achieve targets/goals
- Experience with electricity and/or gas commodities is an asset
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now