Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
The job duties are listed below:
- Supervise the corporate payroll team for 27 field offices, providing leadership and oversight to the function
- Responsible for timely and accurate payroll payments for all employees in a multi-state environment, including approved regular pay, bonuses, differential pay, overtime, etc.
- Review computer wages and correct errors to ensure accuracy of payroll
- Identify and offer recommendations for improvements in processes, systems, and procedures to ensure department effectiveness
- Provide consultative services to field leadership and payroll coordinators on issues relating to employee pay and bonuses
- Resolve payroll issues with supervisor and/or UltiPro; serve as liaison between Company and UltiPro Time and Attendance to improve technology
- Stay current on payroll system update to ensure alignment with HRIS data
- Ensure accuracy of payroll, payroll deductions, manual payments, and coordinate with accounting on appropriate coding and payment procedures
- Accounting, Business or related Bachelor's degree required
- Certified Payroll Professional certified preferred
- Six Sigma experience desirable
- Five years of experience in full cycle payroll in a multi-state environment or related function
- 3+ years leading and managing teams
- Proven experience in leading process improvement initiatives; Six Sigma background a plus
- Excellent customer service, communication, and confidentiality skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision, high degree of initiative
- Experience with UltiPro or Ceridian preferred
- Knowledge of multi-state labor laws (Texas, Tennessee and Kentucky) preferred
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now