Human Resources Assistant
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking to hire a part-time Human Resources Assistant to be responsible for the execution of supportive tasks for the Human Resources Department. This position will report directly to the Human Resources Manager.
IN THIS ROLE
- Prepare and organize documents for interviews, new employee orientation, and personnel files
- Manage the internal filing systems
- Distribute mail and packages
- Order and stock inventory in the breakrooms and supply room
- Maintain common areas and conference rooms
- Perform general office duties such as data entry, copying, shredding, and updating internal documents
- Assist with scheduling and provide support for internal meetings and events
- Commitment to a set schedule consisting of 20 hours/week
- Other tasks and special projects as assigned by management
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail, thorough, organized, and punctual
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Good time management skills, especially the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to build and sustain relationships across the organization and utilize them to fulfill their responsibilities
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of assigned work projects
- Proficient in computer and email skills
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
- Office Management
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now