Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The part-time Recruiter is responsible for managing full-cycle recruiting for a variety of positions at multiple locations within the organization.
He or she will partner with management to anticipate and meet the growing needs of the organization to deliver the best talent. The Recruiter will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage ongoing relationships with hiring managers. The ideal candidate will be a true contributor to the growth of the company and provide the talent that makes our company successful.
- Evaluates the qualifications of candidates, screens and interviews. Make recommendations for interview and hire.
- Coordinates interviews with hiring teams. Schedules meeting rooms. Organizes candidate travel and reimbursements and obtains necessary approvals.
- Administers pre-employment skills testing and tracks results. Maintains inventory of testing units.
- Conducts reference checks. Coordinates background screening and drug testing. Administers adverse action letters.
- Extends and negotiates job offers. Prepares and issues offer letters.
- Networks and builds a pipeline of potential future hires.
- Works with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Develops strong relationships and partners with hiring managers.
- Regularly follows up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Actively participates in all staffing-related activities and engages in cross-functional projects for HR.
- Prepares and posts job ads utilizing the ATS, job boards, and other web-based recruiting resources.
- Files and maintains all documents related to recruiting.
- Coordinates and participates in job fairs as needed.
- Other HR-related duties as assigned.
Minimum one to two years of recruiting experience; strong understanding and ability to recruit across all levels of an organization. Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and team-based experience. Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle with mapping and sourcing resumes from all resources. Superior customer service skills. Must be able to multi-task in an ever-changing environment. Experience with ADP RM preferred.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now