Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This position is temporary 3-6 months.
The Jr Recruiter will support the Talent Acquisition Recruiter and Associate Director of Talent. They will be an integral part of our team, as they will assist in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships, often providing candidates with their first impression of the company.
They will be an organizational master, work effectively with internal teams and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talent. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and develop a career in recruiting.
Day to Day:
- Manage interview scheduling and logistics and in-person interviews; including greeting candidates, cancellations and rescheduling on behalf of the Talent Acquisition Manager and Hiring Managers.
- Coordinate and lead new-hire orientation and manage the on-boarding process of new employees.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Recruiter on special projects to improve the recruiting process.
- Review and post job openings in Applicant Tracking System and various job boards (LinkedIn, The Creative Ham, Universities, etc.)
- Take an active lead in sourcing and interviewing entry-level candidates.
- Process reference checks and provide timely follow-up on status of applications.
- Schedule travel and communicate logistics to candidates and hiring teams.
- Coordinate the Summer Internship program; including interview coordination, managing the selection process of summer interns, on-boarding, event coordination and executing the program.
- Research opportunities to increase the visibility of the company in the community and with local colleges and universities.
- Provide backup support to Talent Coordinator and Talent Generalist.
2-3 years of Recruiting and Human Resources coordination in a creative environment.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
Skills and Abilities:
This person must be highly organized, with a charismatic and varied communication style. Ability to solve complex problems and have great negotiation skills. Desire to grow professionally within a recruitment and HR team.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now