Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a temporary role.
Sourcing, interviewing candidates and partnering with hiring manager to move candidates through the hiring process.
This position will interface and provide recruiting support and consultation to hiring groups as a full life cycle Recruiter and Talent Advisor. This position will drive specialized recruitment programs to address unique needs and spikes in hiring volume and slate/pipeline development.
- Manage passive candidate pipelines through name generation, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research
- Effectively work with talent communities through various channels; Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs)
- Proactively research and evaluate new sourcing and research ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Develop influential relationships with the client groups, ensuring that recruitment is integrated into the business unit
- Establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 6 years of overall recruiter experience to include sourcing, internet recruiting, recruitment process management
- Corporate or search firm experience
- Extensive experience with advanced Boolean search strings niche sourcing techniques
- Experience using multiple social media sites to develop leads
- Proven experience executing attract/recruit strategies that support business priorities and objectives
- Experience developing sourcing plans to identify diverse pools of talent to include military veterans
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting to include intake ), developing sourcing/marketing plan, candidate outreach and development, presentation and management of candidate through interview process, offer and close
- Proficient with iCIMS Applicant tracking systems (ATS) workflows and functionality or related ATS system
- Experience identifying networking leads for passive talent using multiple internet sources such as niche sites, organizations, associations, education, blogs, user groups, specific industry news, etc.
- Effective written and verbal communications in order to express thoughts in a structured and succinct manner with an ability to adapt communication message and style to audience
- Knowledgeable of state and federal employment/hiring laws and internet candidate requirements
- Proven techniques for assessing, selecting and preparing qualified vetted and interested candidate slates
- Conflict management: seeks mutual win:win outcomes while achieving personal objectives
- Consultative: an advisor; assist and help managers achieve success; able to connect strategy and activities
- Courage: confident in making difficult decisions and takes action
- Creative: can think beyond traditional methods, an idea generator
- Execution focused: goal oriented; satisfaction from doing, achieving and excelling
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now