Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The Contract Recruiter is part of a team supporting full-cycle recruiting of entry to senior level positions.
The Recruiter will handle the recruiting process within his/her assigned areas from receipt of approved requisition to accepted offer and will be accountable for meeting established recruiting performance targets.
The Recruiter, working with the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), hiring managers and the rest of the recruiting team, is also responsible for developing proactive recruiting strategies and creating and maintaining candidate pipelines as needed.
In addition, the Recruiter is accountable for legal compliance in his/her assigned area of recruiting activity and ensuring policies and processes are followed. The Recruiter should be seen as a valued, trusted partner by both hiring managers and HRBPs. MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Upon receipt of an approved requisition to hire, conducts a consultative intake session with the hiring manager to set expectations and timelines for the recruiting process, create desired candidate profile, develop sourcing strategy and establish desired communication protocol with the hiring manager.
- Use of creative sourcing strategies to obtain an acceptable pool of well-qualified candidates and to meet client hiring goals.
- Utilize behavioral interviews and validated assessment tools as needed to screen qualified candidates for a final slate to present to the hiring manager, Screening and interviewing candidates to meet client needs and recommending only those meeting the established criteria.
- Organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects including requisition management, reporting on status and metrics, compliance with applicant flow activities, and effective communications with hiring managers and candidates.
- Articulate value proposition and benefits of working in a meaningful and accurate way to candidates.
- Willingness to participate in special projects and/or process improvement efforts as needed.
- Pro-active in ensuring a positive candidate/applicant experience, regardless of status or outcome.
- Building strong relationships with client (hiring managers), HR, candidates, peers within the recruiting and within partner organizations.
- Consult with the hiring manager in making the final candidate selection for an offer and work with the hiring manager and HRBP as needed to develop the offer package,
- Extend and negotiate the offer package,
- Initiate and monitor background checks,
- Enter all applicant flow and recruiting information in the Recruiting System and provide new hire information to the appropriate Hewitt HR Administrative processing contacts in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of prior experience including a strong recruitment/staffing background. Experience must display a proven track record of conducting effective and timely searches. Focus on sales recruitment a required.
- Experience in cold calling, candidate development and directly sourcing candidates from competitors including using standard sourcing tools (corporate websites, general job boards, professional associations, agencies, college postings and alumni organizations, open houses) to build candidate pipelines strongly preferred. Should have strong understanding of technology based positions.
- Demonstrated assessment skills in effectively evaluating candidates (training in behavioral event or competency based interviewing a plus)
- Strong communication skills
- Effective consulting skills in working with manager to VP levels in setting recruiting expectations, developing an effective sourcing strategy, evaluating candidates and providing competitive market analysis
- Ability to use technology effectively and efficiently to manage workload. Working knowledge of automated recruiting systems required; working knowledge of Taleo is a plus, Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and ability to create documents, reports and briefing materials in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of employment law and compliance requirements
- Experience recruiting for specialized positions and specific experience recruiting for positions in editorial and /or tax and accounting recruiting would be a plus.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now