Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The temporary Recruiter leads the process of sourcing and onboarding talent for New Restaurant Openings. He/She supports the talent acquisition efforts for existing Restaurant Operations and Restaurant Support Office positions and the Managers’ efforts to source Crewmembers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategic Planning: Calibrate with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment with company vision and goals and create comprehensive plans and strategies for sourcing internal and external talent
- Direct Source Talent: Responsible for attracting and sourcing both internal and external candidates to create a talent pipeline to coincide with the organization’s growth strategy
- Manage Incoming Talent: Evaluate incoming applications and identify management talent that aligns with the organization’s model and culture
- Manage Interview Process: Conducts 1st Interviews, responsible for candidate travel logistics and works with hiring managers to ensure candidates advance through the process according to standards set forth by the organization
- Maintains Accurate Reporting: Completes status reports on areas of responsibility, as well as any additional plans, projects and strategies that are made available to key stakeholders within the organization. Maintains financial responsibility to the organization
- Manages Onboarding Process: Responsible for reviewing all background checks and ensuring accuracy of all new hire paperwork as well as orientating and onboarding all Restaurant Support Office new hires
- Support Operations Staffing: Coach Operators on proper sourcing, interviewing and onboarding techniques to maintain consistency in the Crewmember Recruiting process
- Attend Hiring Functions: Develops partner relationships with team, associations, colleges and universities to drive candidate flow through attendance at hiring functions
- Presentation Facilitation: Facilitate and present data to key stakeholders on behalf of Recruiting Team
- Maintains Legal Compliance: Certifies that recruiting and employment actions are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 years minimum related recruiting experience
- Restaurant or Retail experience preferred
- Proficient in a variety of technology systems, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and manage strategic priorities
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now