Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A part-time HR Coordinator position performs a variety of human resource activities for the company under the guidance and development of established HR professionals who thrive on raising up new HR rock stars.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the maintenance and integrity of employee personnel files.
- Processes all employee data in HRIS.
- Process payroll.
- Responsible for therapist materials asset management.
- Responsible for Leave of Absence management.
- Recommend new approaches and ideas for continual improvements in efficiencies and services.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with Therapists, Administrative Staff, and Management.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable employment legislation, as well as home healthcare state requirements.
- Responsible for being the backup for the HR Generalist.
- Performs all other duties as needed and assigned.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills needed. Bi-lingual Spanish preferred.
- The qualified candidate will be detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, professional, and able to exercise proper judgement.
- Strong MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills required.
- Some Human Resource experience preferred.
- Prior experience with a healthcare organization a plus.
- Required to be working towards or have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related area.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Recruiting Coordinator
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now