Human Resources Generalist
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The part-time Human Resources Generalist demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. Integrates and develops processes that meet business needs across the organization. Involved in long-term planning. This role contributes to the overall strategy and manages complex issues within functional areas area of expertise.
• Provide leadership and expertise for the full scope of Human Resource (HR) functions including all aspects of professional relations, hourly relations, employee benefits, compensation, employee involvement, practices, training, organizational change and development and communications for a client group(s)
• Perform a leadership role in recruiting, selection, performance management and career development including tools and implementation
• Consult with the clients to define roles and missions, design the organizational structure, and on organization effectiveness
• Lead and facilitate change efforts
• Responsible for employee relations, provides assistance and advise on personnel issues.
• Design appropriate HR processes in line with HR policies. Make recommendations for policy improvements. Ensures implementation and compliance.
• Provide support or deliver training on a variety of Human Resources topics including interviewing and EEO compliance
• Conduct annual reviews of organizational design.
• Facilitate communications throughout the organization.
• Act as an impartial advocate to ensure that all individuals receive fair and equitable treatment.
• Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
• Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
• Maintains close working relationship with Payroll, Benefits and International HR Departments.
• Develop appropriate human resource plans in support of key business needs in a dynamic, changing environment and develop / implement appropriate change management plans as required
• Develop policies and procedures related to HR
• Design policies, procedures and training around compliance and business practices
• Manages HRIS system making changes and updates when necessary and provides troubleshooting and training for users.
• Responsible for reporting of the activity including proposing, implementing and managing.
• Performs other incidental and related duties required and assigned.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree and five (5) years' Human Resources experience, OR Nine (9) years' experience in the HR field, OR any appropriate combination of education and experience.
• Previous experience with automated HRIS systems required. ADP experience preferred.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and be deadline sensitive.
• Must be self-motivated and detail oriented.
• Strong coaching skills.
• Ability to relate with employees at all levels.
• Intermediate to advance Excel and MS Word skills.
• Must be able to work independently and have strong problem solving skills.
• Customer Service oriented.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now