Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
A company is currently seeking a senior level recruiter to join Talent Acquisition team. As a recruiter within this group, the selected individual will serve as a hand’s on, full life cycle recruiter working directly with their assigned hiring managers in one or more of the following Technology Solutions areas of Business Intelligence: Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Emerging Technologies/Solutions.
The primary focus will be executing on a sourcing strategy to quickly identify strong, qualified candidates to follow through to assessment, selection and offer negotiation while supporting overall recruiting.
- Manage client groups/practices and the relationships with executive and management team to ensure hiring needs are met and results are meeting/exceeding expectations
- Source and build a candidate pipeline to achieve the necessary hires including being proactive in networking, cold-calling, and sourcing via passive candidate networks as well as employee referrals
- Manage the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Cross functional recruiting as business needs demand in other areas of the business outside of Technology Solutions such as: Sales and Marketing, Operations and Organizational Effectiveness, Industry Practices, etc.
- Collaborate with other departments (Compensation, Legal, etc.) to drive the recruiting process through scoping, negotiating, and onboarding
- Manage the offer process through an applicant tracking system and internal approval process ensuring real time updates and data integrity
- Follow a consistent process and best practices for selecting highest quality candidates
- Effectively represent and market the Hitachi Consulting employment brand, the organization's business objectives and career options to potential candidates using progressive techniques and social media
- 7-10+ years’ experience in recruiting/talent acquisition; preferred experience with consulting/professional services firms
- Deep knowledge and understanding of consultant/client relationships and direct experience in a professional services industry
- Experience using applicant tracking systems (preferably Taleo), CRM systems, and Excel
- Proven background of sourcing and recruiting within the BI and Analytics of SAP/Oracle and Microsoft Technologies.
- Solid understanding of Big Data and Data Science Ecosystems and Solutioning.
- Demonstrative ability to self-source top talent through various avenues including social media and cold calling to expand an existing pipeline or build a new one of qualified candidates.
Other key success factors:
- Solid knowledge of compliance as it relates to recruitment
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and relationships, managing up as well as necessary
- Ability to adjust to multiple demands and prioritize daily activities
- Strong results orientation and do what it takes attitude to complete the job
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to work long hours to achieve results
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite products, particularly Excel; SharePoint experience is a definite plus
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now