Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
The Workday Reporting & Analytics Contractor will complete development of new reports required for recent project launches as well as perform system clean up of existing reports and schedules.
Activities to include, but not limited to, the following:
* Report testing and modifications due to a recent acquisition
* Report development/testing/enhancements due to a new ATS integration
* Report development/testing/enhancements due to new Workday functionality launches
* Report development/testing/enhancements for mobile reporting and dashboarding
* Standardization of report ownership and scheduling for all reports
* Clean up of duplicate/archivable reports * Possible backup for ad hoc report requests
* Review and provide recommendations for possible changes to streamline and standardize reports
* 3+ years Workday reporting experience is required, with an advanced understanding of Workday Report Writer, data sources and calculated fields, along with custom, matrix and composite reports
* 1year experience supporting and configuring Workday required, including report writer
* Functional knowledge of the Workday system required as well as basic knowledge of Workday EIB, Calculated fields, XML and XSLT are strongly desired skills
* Experience with SQL, Tableau and any other related programs a plus
- Workday reporting: 3 years
- workday payroll,reporting,: 3 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Office Management
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now