Payroll Support Administrator
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
- Associate's Degree or relevant work experience
- 2 years of payroll operational experience from a corporate, multi-state environment
- Basic level proficiency in running queries and using reporting tools
- Basic level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Intermediate level proficiency state and federal wage and hour laws, general tax requirements and withholding
- 2 years of Time and Labor systems experience
- Intermediate level proficiency in verbal and written communication skills with proven results in problem resolution
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Accounting, Business, Finance, Management or Human Resources
- FPC or CPP designation
- 5 years of payroll operational experience from a large corporate, multi-state environment.
- Intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- 2 years of PeopleSoft Payroll / PeopleSoft Time & Labor
- 2 years of ADP ProBusiness experience or other ADP solution
- 2 years’ experience working with Time and Labor systems and administration in a manufacturing environment
- 2 years of Workforce Software experience
- ADP: 2 years
- peoplesoft payroll: 2 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now