Human Resources Assistant
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking for a dynamic part-time Human Resources Assistant.
The HR Assistant provides clerical and general support to the Human Resources Director, to promote the effective flow of information and to manage office services in a manner that positively supports hospital operations.
- Exercises the greatest degree of discretion in the handling of confidential and sensitive information
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Assists with recruitment and interview process, Prepares new employee files
- Establishes and maintains a current and complete HR file on each employee that is consistent with Federal, State, JCAHO, and other regulatory requirements.
- Schedules and conducts interviews as requested.
- Verifies I-9 documentation and new hire paperwork
- Submits the online investigation requests and assists with new employee background checks
- Conducts audits and runs reports in support of payroll.
- Assists HR Director with various projects,
- Performs other duties as assigned
Associates Degree required, Bachelors preferred
3-5 years experience in HR or related field
Computer savvy, People oriented and good knowledge of employment laws.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Office Management
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now